Are you suffering from hair loss, dandruff or scalp infections? And you are tired of all the chemicals and hair treatments that are depleting your bank accounts fast? Well fear not, your hair woes will soon be a thing of the past. Read on to find out how to grow your hair.
And you are tired of all the chemicals and hair treatments that are depleting your bank accounts fast? Well fear not, your hair woes will soon be a thing of the past. Read on to find out how to grow your hair.
How To Make Your Hair Grow
- Maintain a balanced diet: Include green, leafy vegetables, soya beans and fruits in your diet. Also, have yogurt daily.
- Drink plenty of water: Drink 8-12 glasses of water daily to keep yourself hydrated. Water is essential for hair growth.
- Shampoo your hair properly: Shampoo your hair every alternate day with a good quality mild shampoo that does not foam much. Rinse your hair well with water.
- Stay away from dryers: Did you know the heat from the hair dryers actually causes damage to your hair? Go for the old-fashioned method of air drying your hair.
- Use serum: Use a good quality serum. Apply it on the hair tips, when you step outside your house especially when it is hot.
- Massage your hair with oil: You can massage your hair with some warmed oil. Depending on the texture of your hair, you may use mustard, coconut, olive or almond oil.
- Use home-made conditioner: Instead of spending hefty amounts on imported and branded conditioners. Try using home-made conditioners. Make a mixture coconut oil with egg whites or crushed almonds. Apply this mixture on your hair and after half an hour wash it off with cold water. Only coconut oil also works well as a conditioner.
- Cover your hair: When step outside the house in heat, always carry an umbrella with you. You may also cover your hair with a scarf to protect it from the sun.
If you want to grow your hair faster, follow the above rituals and you are good to go!